zeeks devotional saturday 9/7/16


Zeek's devotional Saturdays 9/7/16
Text: Lk 16:1-12
 Topic: Be quick to apologize.            
As it is laid in my heart this morning.
Let me paraphrase.
Verse 1 -2 "Jesus said unto his disciples, and told them of the story of a rich man who has an unfaithful servant,and called him for questioning.
He's likely to get sacked for mismanagement of goods"
Am going to emphasize on verse 3. "The steward said within himself,what shall I do? For my lord taketh away from me the stewardship. I cannot dig ;TO BEG I AM ASHAMED".
Did you get the capitalized word?.ASHAMED TO BEG".
That is the mistake most people do. You know you are wrong and still trying to prove a point.
To this steward in this passage, hr would have saved himself a big mess by saying
"MASTER, I KNOW I HAVE MISMANAGED YOUR GOODS, I KNOW ITS WRONG, PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN". That's all. I'm sure the master would reconsider.
You think you can't apologize just because you are older them that boy? And in truth you've wronged him.
Well to me, it is all pride and pride goes before a big fall.
Save yourself that big stress of SACK LETTER. Generally, nobody likes the proud even GOD.
Tell your neighbor. APOLIGISE.
#zeeksedso#
#zeekworldinwords#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SONG OF THE WEEK- Big Sean ft. Kanye West, John Legend ''ONE MAN CAN CHANGE THE WORLD''

can we have it general?

SONG OF THE WEEK-HALLELUYAH(jonhnny Drille ft. Simi)